- Bendou, H., L. Sizani, T. Reid, C. Swanepoel, T. Ademuyiwa, R. Merino-Martinez, H. Meuller, A. Abayomi, and A. Christoffels. 2017. Baobab Laboratory Information Management System: Development of an Open-Source Laboratory Information Management System for Biobanking, Biopreserv Biobank, 15: 116-20.10.1089/bio.2017.0014.
- Klingström, T., M. Mendy, D. Meunier, A. Berger, J. Reichel, A. Christoffels, H. Bendou, C. Swanepoel, L. Smit, C. Mckellar-Basset, E. Bongcam-Rudloff, J. Söderberg, R. Merino-Martinez, S. Amatya, A. Kihara, S. Kemp, R. Reihs, and H. Müller. 2016. Supporting the development of biobanks in low and medium income countries, In 2016 IST-Africa Week Conference, 1-10.
- Klingstrom, T., E. Bongcam-Rudloff, and J. Reichel. 2017. Legal & ethical compliance when sharing biospecimen, Brief Funct Genomics.
- Muller, H., N. Malservet, P. Quinlan, R. Reihs, M. Penicaud, A. Chami, K. Zatloukal, and G. Dagher. 2017. From the evaluation of existing solutions to an all-inclusive package for biobanks, Health Technol (Berl), 7: 89-95.10.1007/s12553-016-0175-x.
- Reichel, J. 2016. Alternative Rule-Making within European Bioethics – Necessary and Therefore Legitimate?, Tilburg Law Review-Journal of International and Comparative Law, 21: 169-92.10.1163/22112596-02102005.
- Reichel, J., and A. Hellner. 2016. EU Participatory Democracy from Promise to Practice: the Role of IOs and NGOs, In Law Without State, Scandinavian Studies in Law. Hart: Peter Wahlgren, Pål Wrange & Mauro Zamboni.
The April 2017 issue of Biopreservation and Biobanking contains a special section on the H3Africa biorepositories, including six papers authored by H3Africa biorepositories, with several co-authors also involved in the B3Africa project. The special section also includes a paper on the Baobab Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), an opensource LIMS for biobanking that has been developed within the framework of the H3Africa and B3Africa initiatives and that will be integrated into the eB3Kit.