Within technical work packages, IT experts from Europe & Africa are joining force to find innovating solutions for the development of the B3Africa Informatics Platform (the eB3Kit).
- Ongoing integration of the different components through an ID management system;
- Laboratory Information Management System being customized for biobanks;
- Open source bioinformatics tools being selected from the eBioKit;
- Integration of Azizi monitoring tools;
- 3 technical jamborees ;
- 1 webinar for use cases' IT focal points;
- An online demo site;
Click here to navigate through our infographic and learn more about the eB3Kit.