|Event Start Date:|
3rd May 2018
|Event End Date:|
3rd May 2018
Date: 3 May 2018
Time: 13:00-14:30 CET/ France time
Target audience: Biobank and research professionals involved in data collection and data management.
• Demonstrate how to map the data that has been uploaded to the ODK server in your eB3Kit;
• Demonstrate the integration with Baobab LIMS in your eB3Kit.
Before attending this webinar, we strongly recommend to complete the following steps:
• Watch previous webinar on mobile data collection (if could not attend); Recording will be posted on the B3Africa website;
• Download an existing data collection form;
• Add/revise data collection points;
• Fill the form with data;
• Upload the form to a demo server (the link will be provided before the webinar).
To register to a B3Africa webinar, follow the link and fill the quick form.
For ease of reference, please indicate your Last Name/Country in the “last name” field.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the webinar (including a personalized link to connect to the system on the webinar’s day).
Do take the time to check your system’s compatibility before the actual session begins: http://help.citrix.com/webinar/get-ready/