|Event Start Date:|
24th May 2018
|Event End Date:|
24th May 2018
Please note that the date of the webinar has been changed to 24 May 2018.
Date: 24 May 2018
Time: 13:00-14:30 CET/ France time
Target audience: Biobank and research professionals involved in data collection and data management.
• Demonstrate how to map the data that has been uploaded to the ODK server in your eB3Kit;
• Demonstrate the integration with Baobab LIMS in your eB3Kit.
- Before attending this webinar, we strongly recommend to complete the following steps:
Watch previous webinar on mobile data collection (if could not attend); http://www.b3africa.org/?page_id=1752 (video No 17)
- Download the application “ODK Collect” on your Android mobile device
- Open the application and go to “General setting”. Click on “Server” to access the server settings. Enter the following information:
- URL: http://onadata.badili.co.ke/webinar
- Username: webinar
- Password: webinar
- Open ODK Collect on your mobile device. Click on “Fill blank Form”.
- Select the form “B3Africa Sample Collection” and start your data collection. At the end of the questionnaire, click on “Save Form and Exit”.
- The filled form is saved on your mobile device, but not yet sent to the server. This operation will be repeated by enumerator for each survey respondent.
- From the main menu, you may go back to saved forms and edit them.
- From the main menu, select “send finalized forms” to send forms to the server.
To register to a B3Africa webinar, follow the link and fill the quick form.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the webinar (including a personalized link to connect to the system on the webinar’s day).
Do take the time to check your system’s compatibility before the actual session begins: http://help.citrix.com/webinar/get-ready/