|Event Start Date:|
29th November 2017
|Event End Date:|
1st December 2017
IARC, Lyon, France
The objectives of this second B3Africa in-person training are threefold:
- To train future users of the B3Africa platform (the eB3Kit);
- To contribute to the eB3kit implementation as a proof of concept;
- To stimulate the participation of researchers in the training and education system provided beyond the lifetime of this project.
The training will target two categories of users:
- Biobank professionals & researchers (end-users) from the B3Africa Use Case work package and BCNet members selected to present at the BCNet symposium;
- IT professionals (in charge of eB3Kit installation/maintenance).